CR foam is a new type of environmentally friendly plastic foam material with good physical and mechanical properties, oil resistance, heat resistance, flame resistance, sunlight resistance, ozone resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and chemical resistance. It has high tensile strength, elongation, good weather resistance, ozone resistance, and aging resistance, as well as corresponding flame retardancy. The material is very cost-effective, so what products can CR foam be applied to? Here we will familiarize you with the characteristics and applicable fields of CR foam.
1. Packaging materials (transportation cushioning materials for precision machinery, medical equipment, furniture, glass, etc., protective cushioning materials for small electrical appliances, etc.)
2. Civil engineering and construction (large slab jointing materials for residential use, sealing materials for residential doors and windows, cushioning materials for concrete anti-shrinkage, open channel joint filling materials, various civil and construction joint filling materials, etc.)
3. Vehicles and ships (door sealing materials, luggage compartment sealing materials, engine hood cushioning gaskets, various pipe sealing materials, lighting joint materials, engine shockproof materials, instrument cushioning and sealing materials, etc.)
4. Heat insulation and heat preservation (heat insulation sealing materials for coolers and air conditioners, heat insulation sealing materials for refrigerators and freezers, etc.)
5. Sound insulation and moisture-proof (anti-noise sealing materials for various mechanical equipment, sealing materials for residential soundproof walls, waterproof and moisture-proof sealing materials for various electrical appliances, and moisture-proof sealing materials for various mechanical equipment, etc.)
The above is all the characteristics and application fields of anti-static CR foam. After reading this article, do you have a deeper understanding of CR foam? If you want to know more about anti-static foam, you can click www.cuscor.com.